Friday, November 16, 2007

A Beautiful Disaster


Oh thank you to all of those at iTunes who pick the free songs of the week. I happened to download one, and I love it. Every time that I listen to it, I have to listen to it a minimum of twice. It has a nice tune and great lyrics. I haven't quite figured out why I like it, beyond the fact that it is a good song. And it is not even played on the radio yet (to my knowledge)!


The song is "Beautiful Disaster" by Jon Mclaughlin. It is a song about a girl who is sensitive and who is willing to do anything to find a guy who wants her. "She just needs someone to take her home." Check out the music video here on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww0kqkX4vXQ


It is an awesome song. I have not downloaded anything else by Mclaughlin, but I am really tempted due to this song.


Mclaughlin only has one CD, "Indiana" which contains the song, "Beautiful Disaster".

No comments: