Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Friday!


Well, we did not get to have a meeting today. About half of the class was not able to attend the proposed meeting today. Instead, Dr Williams said that we were just going to be learning techniques to use in the field, so they were just going to teach them before they use them. We did, however, learn a little bit about our flight. It is a lot later than I thought it would be, we are departing from DFW at 5:05 in the afternoon and they are wanting us at the airport at 1:30pm and we will be back in the metroplex at 6:30 Monday evening. I have finally decide to go ahead and get a new account at a new bank, one in which that does not charge any fees whatsoever, even for using other banks ATM's, so that is pretty awesome. I will have to take care of that this weekend. That is all for now...I have to pump myself for a free concert of Ashlee Simpson..it will take from now until the event tomorrow night...the things that you do for friends...

No comments: