Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Home Again


Well, it is good to be home again and back to the old routine of work, chill, sleep and work again. The trip was awesome and I had a great time. Everybody was really cool and I was worried for nothing. Being in that kind of situation where you are forced to be with 11 other people in very tight quarters with a tight schedule will help speed things along and help develop friendships quickly. If I had the opportunity to do it all over again, I would. Now I just have to take a break and relax before Fall semester starts back up again on the 28th. A lot of TV will be watched and I am hoping to get through the book that Brandon lent me, The Loch. Work is really slow right now so I am getting to do a lot of surfing, which is good, but I feel guilty because I am just getting paid to surf, but oh well.. Not much that I can do when there is no work to preform..

No comments: