Thursday, September 07, 2006

Facebook Changes


This week, Facebook has made changes to their website. Now when you login, you are bombarded with EVERY single change that any of your friends have made on their site, or who they have friended, or messages that they have sent. Reading the Dallas Morning News this morning, there was a story about it... this is just wild that a change like this can make the newspaper. I am in agreement though, the changes suck! Why can't they just leave things alone? It was just fine the way that it was.. I mean, I love Facebook...more than Myspace and I don't want to have to have to switch to Myspace because it is just not as good as Facebook... I just thought that it was interesting to find a news article about a change on Facebook.. it just shows how much technology really envelops our lives...

No comments: